-->

12.22.2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!




The Saipan Swim Club hosted its annual 5K Jingle Bell Fun Run on Wednesday, December 8.  Over 100 runners took part, many of them kids.  People dressed up in their finest holiday running gear, and everyone had a jingle bell attached to their shoes.  We jingled all the way to the finish line!  My friend, Bekcy Iseman, was my jingly partner, and she refused to let me walk any of the race.  "If you want to slow down, just run at a 'shoe lace' pace.  Only run as fast as you can if your shoelaces were tied together."  Such a great coach, and she and I ran all the way!

This picture was in the local paper.  Technically, you can't see me in the crowd, but trust me, I'm there.  Joey's been in the paper twice, so, I'm saying this counts as one for me!


Go Forth and JINGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment